Having trouble coping up from one or several of the following incidents below?
- Accidents/ Having witnessed one
- Passing of loved one/ friend/ family member/ pet
- Physical abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Natural disasters (i.e. flood, strong typhoon)
- An experience of getting robbed or from any crime
- Moving to another house, school, or place
You or someone you know may be dealing with Trauma, an overwhelming stress response from an abrupt change of situation in your life. These circumstances happened unexpectedly or repeatedly. You were either unprepared for it or the offender was intentionally cruel towards you or someone you know.
These can cause adverse effects in your life. It is very important for you to develop constructive ways to manage them in order to regain your quality of life. Read more below on how these experiences could affect you and how the Tomatis® Method can help.